It's official

Dana sent out the Save the Date's last week while she was in the country.  Aren't they cute!  (She got them off of Etsy.)

I've already bought mine and Irv's plane tickets.  Thanks to all my frequent flyer miles, they only cost $20. 




The dress has been ordered.  I've been sworn to secrecy so I can't share even the smallest detail with you, other than to say it is beautiful, sophisticated, perfect for an Hawaiian wedding, and perfectly Dana.






I have a house reserved that is 300 yards from the beach.  Here's the view from the rooftop lanai.


Now all we have to do is wait for October to get there.  Please hurry...I really need a week on the beach more than anything right now.

Of course I first need to enjoy our Alaskan cruise which is only 30 some days away.

I am so spoiled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!