Motivation

I'm in week 5 of my current class, IT Project Management.  The classes I take are on an accelerated schedule and each week we have a minimum of five assignments that are due by Sunday at midnight.

This means that I spend the majority of my weekends working on homework because I don't have much time during the work week.

Next weekend I am going to Phoenix with Jillian and Mary to visit Dana who will be in town from Australia from a few days.

"The woman trip"

Do you think I want to spend my time there doing homework?

NO WAY!

That means I have to get it all done before I go--Motivation to get homework done before we leave on Friday.  Maybe I can use some of the skills I've already learned in this class--organization, time management, and planning.

Two assignments are done, three to go and one of those assignments depends on my classmates getting their work done on time.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
You can do it!!

btw, I've checked out the old house in Payson on google images. The old Ranger office has been added onto and made into a big museum.

The marshy meadow out back is a big pond with a path around it.

And there are three geocaches close by. So don't forget your GPSr.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!