Home sweet home

So I'm back from Arizona and even though I carried my camera with me, I only took 9 pictures and I just deleted about half of those because they were blurry.  Apparently I'm obsessed with the palm tree in Dana's backyard.

We don't have palm trees in Colorado, maybe that's why.  Maybe it's because they're a symbol of warmth.  I like warm.  It was 93 degrees in Phoenix yesterdy.  I think Irv and I should retire there in 7 or 8 years because it's warm year around.  I may need to go back for a visit in July or August before I commit to that decision though.

Anyway, I'm glad to be home, but I miss Dana already and I can't wait for her to move back from Australia.  (A mom likes her babies close by, not halfway around the world.)

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Maybe we can all retire there together. I'm retiring in 10 years.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!