Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Irv and I took a drive out east my work's customer appreciation dinner last Friday. We took the back roads and trusted the GPS to get us to our final destination. We were able to take our time and really had a chance to enjoy the drive.
Do you know what one of the best things is about living on the prairie?
The simple things...like the beauty of this windmill.
A lone tree that is still waiting for it's new leaves to sprout.
The silos, planted fields, farm equipment, cattle, etc. that represent the hard working farmers and ranchers that keep us fed.
I love living in Colorado and the beauty and serenty of the eastern plains.
Do you know what one of the best things is about living on the prairie?
The simple things...like the beauty of this windmill.
A lone tree that is still waiting for it's new leaves to sprout.
The silos, planted fields, farm equipment, cattle, etc. that represent the hard working farmers and ranchers that keep us fed.
I love living in Colorado and the beauty and serenty of the eastern plains.
Comments