Wordless Wednesday

Does anyone have a spare room?  I need to move back into the city.

Comments

Brenda Hammer said…
Ellen
I killed two snakes on our newly laid sod today! They are coming in for the water. The first one was a hog nose snake and was just finishing up a late morning snack of a tiny frog. All I saw was the back legs. About an hour later I killed a bull snake. He got away from me the first time I saw him, but the next time I was able to get him. I'm not telling Tony as he says they are harmless and they eat insects. But, like I said before, the only good snake is a "DEAD" snake!
Dana of Oz said…
What kind of snake is that?? I have a spare bedroom and I have yet to see a snake in my yard!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Good old Irv, the fearless snake handler.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!