Why I love Fort Collins

1. It is green and beautiful!
2. It has nice roads (although the traffic is very congested).
3. The city maintains the parks, has nice walking trails, and all kinds of outdoor activities.

4. It has lots of great places to eat.

Like CB & Potts







and


Green chili soup!
The Rio (my favorite)











5. It has lots of frozen yogurts shops.

(We walked two miles to get this yogurt.  Don't you think that makes the calories = zero?)










6. People ride their bikes everywhere.











This was a type of bike I've never seen before....looks fun!









7. Its home to the New Belgium Brewing Company, although I haven't been there yet.

8.  It's a great place to spend time with your honey.   









9.  It has magnificent sunsets (this picture doesn't do it justice.)








10.  It's home to CSU--my soon to be alma mater!

But most of all, I love it because it is so beautiful and the people are friendly.  Irv and I think it might be a great place to retire.

Oh, this could be one of Mary's favorite places also.  (Those of you at the wedding will understand.)

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Wow, I don't blame you for liking Fort Collins. It looks like a great place to hang out.
Emily said…
LOVE Fort Collins! It would be an awesome place for you and Irv to retire...retired people and the college, that's what makes up the Fort!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!