In a haze

We've had smoke in the air the last few days because of wildfires in Arizona.  This is the sun yesterday morning when I went out to feed the horses.  Beautiful!






We did a lot of landscaping this weekend.  With help from our little buddy we added a couple new beds to the front of the house.

This is before...





And after!  (How long until all that mulch blows away in the wind?)


Jillian isn't too happy because this is where she used to park.








The dogs think it is their new play area.









We planted a couple honey suckle vines in the backyard which will hopefully start climbing up my pergola.








The lettuce and radishes in my veggie patch sprouted.  Now I'm on my way to becoming an agricultural producer!







Only one bad thing about this weekend...


And that's all I can say about that!

Comments

Brenda Hammer said…
Ellen,
I have found that the only good snake is a "DEAD" snake!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
You guys have been busy. Those beds look nice.

That's a pretty good size snake. That would major freak me out.
Dana of Oz said…
Did you kill it???? Remind me not to come visit you in the summer. I'll put up with the cold to not have to deal with snakes!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!