Under the knife (or laser)
Tomorrow is the big day, hopefully. I've been waiting a couple months for my Lasik eye surgery appointment to roll around and it is finally here. There's only one problem...I'm sick. Me, who never gets sick, has come down with a cold--runny nose, itchy eyes, the whole nine yards. If I have to reschedule, it will be Fall before I get the surgery. My surgeon takes the summer off...I guess you can do that when you're the best. I'm using the power of positive thinking to will myself well by morning. Keep your fingers crossed. Say a little prayer that I don't freak out when he cuts "the flap" on my eyes and I lose my vision for a few seconds. (I can do it, I can do it, I can do it. Or better--I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.)
I have to keep my eyes bandaged until Friday morning, but after that I will hopefully be able to post the video of my Lasik procedure. No, Irv won't be there videoing (although he would like to), the eye center actually gives you a DVD of your procedure. Isn't that cool?
I bet you can't wait.
I have to keep my eyes bandaged until Friday morning, but after that I will hopefully be able to post the video of my Lasik procedure. No, Irv won't be there videoing (although he would like to), the eye center actually gives you a DVD of your procedure. Isn't that cool?
I bet you can't wait.
Comments
And I think that's one post I'll be skipping : )