Goin' Coastal with Kenny Chesney
We had a nice surprise this evening. Billy Currington and Kenny Chesney invited us over to the Instrust Bank Arena to see Kenny's Goin' Coastal show.
I have to admit that I committed the biggest sin a blogger can commit. I left home without a camera. So here I am on my way to see Kenny and the only camera I have is my cell phone. I've learned a tough lesson.
Anyway, Uncle Cracker (I think that was his name) started the show, followed by Billy, then Kenny. It was fantastic! I am now the deafest I have been since the first Nsync show I went to years ago (yes, I have been to more than one Nsync show). It was LOUD! Kenny is highly energetic. I can certainly see why he was Entertainer of the Year for so many years.
It's now 11:30 and I need to go to bed. Hopefully some of the deafness will wear off by 6:00 a.m. so I can hear the alarm go off.
I have to admit that I committed the biggest sin a blogger can commit. I left home without a camera. So here I am on my way to see Kenny and the only camera I have is my cell phone. I've learned a tough lesson.
Anyway, Uncle Cracker (I think that was his name) started the show, followed by Billy, then Kenny. It was fantastic! I am now the deafest I have been since the first Nsync show I went to years ago (yes, I have been to more than one Nsync show). It was LOUD! Kenny is highly energetic. I can certainly see why he was Entertainer of the Year for so many years.
It's now 11:30 and I need to go to bed. Hopefully some of the deafness will wear off by 6:00 a.m. so I can hear the alarm go off.


Comments