4 weeks and counting!

Jillian and Brian's wedding is 4 weeks from today.  Yikes!  Irv ordered me to take it easy today so I spent 10 hours straight sitting in a chair sewing the trim onto Jillian's veil.  I wanted to make her a special keepsake for her wedding.  I'm having a terrible dilemma because she needs something old.  I inherited one piece of jewelry from my grandmother and I gave that to Dana when she got married.  (Three of my four grandparents died before I was born so I never knew them.)  Hopefully when my daughters' children get married they will have a special family heirloom to pass onto them.

The veil isn't done yet, I still have about 200 Swarovski crystals to attach.  I think it will be beautiful when it's finished.

My eyes held up quite well today and I was happy to see that I could still thread a needle without putting my reading glasses on.  I think my cold has now progressed to bronchitis though.

Tomorrow is Easter, the day to celebrate our risen Lord! 

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
We are all excited about the big day. It looks like you are working pretty hard for somebody who is supposed to be taking it easy.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!