Heavenly Bodies

We had the most amazing moon on Friday night.  As we were driving home it was just appearing on the horizon, but I couldn't get home fast enough to grab my camera.  By the time I got home it had risen slightly, but was still magnificent.

"There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies. The sun has one kind of glory, while the moon and stars each have another kind. And even the stars differ from each other in their glory."  1 Corinthians 15:40-41

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Wow, nice shot. Great verse to pair with it.
Emily said…
My Mom and I were just talking about how on Friday night the moon lit up the whole prairie.

Great pic!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!