Dilemma
I am working in Wichita for the next three weeks. This is the final month of design for the project I’ve been participating in for the last two years. I was unable to get a flight out of Colorado Springs on Monday so I am flying out of Denver. This usually isn’t a big deal, but the weather forecast for Sunday night into Monday morning is for 5-10 inches of snow. It’s highly unlikely that I’ll be able to drive to Denver Monday morning so I have three options:
#1 – Cancel the trip and only go to Wichita the last two weeks
#2 – Change my flight to Sunday morning
#3 – Drive to Denver Sunday morning and spend the night in a hotel close to the airport
Right now I’m leaning towards option #3, but it has things I need to consider. What if I get snowed in at the hotel for days and don’t ever make it to Wichita? What if I make it to the airport and my flight gets cancelled and I’m stuck at the airport with no hotel and no way to get home?
Now I’m leaning towards cancelling the whole trip. I guess I’ll make a decision tomorrow.
Any suggestions?
#1 – Cancel the trip and only go to Wichita the last two weeks
#2 – Change my flight to Sunday morning
#3 – Drive to Denver Sunday morning and spend the night in a hotel close to the airport
Right now I’m leaning towards option #3, but it has things I need to consider. What if I get snowed in at the hotel for days and don’t ever make it to Wichita? What if I make it to the airport and my flight gets cancelled and I’m stuck at the airport with no hotel and no way to get home?
Now I’m leaning towards cancelling the whole trip. I guess I’ll make a decision tomorrow.
Any suggestions?
Comments