Time for an update
After 17 years it was finally time to replace our roadside mail box. When you have to patch holes in it with duct tape to keep the precipitation out, then it's time.
We chose a different style this time so the first step was to make the 4x4 a little shorter. Irv handed me the Sawzall and suggested I give it a try. The thing was too way to heavy for me to handle so it pretty much got handed right back to Irv.
Here's the old one and Irv's stuff laying out in the road.
I thought the new one was much larger than the old one, but as you can see it's only slightly larger. The Amazon delivery person and the mailman always do whatever they can to avoid coming to the door including stuffing packages that are too large into the mailbox. I hope this new one is a little more accommodating for them.
I ordered a decal from Etsy with the horses and our address and it made the box look so nice. Of course I had to blur out our address to keep the stalkers away. In reality the only stalkers I have are the ones who only like or steal my photos from FB, or read by blog and never leave a comment. (Pet peeve of mine.)
What have you updated around your house lately?
Comments