Weekly update

This was a slow week for the kitchen remodel project so I don't have much to report.  The company we're working with had a new projected that started on Wednesday so they pulled our crew away to help with the demo.  They'll be back on Monday (hopefully).


The cabinets next to the refrigerator are all installed.


Yes, the above might be my favorite part of the new kitchen.  Now I won't have wine stored in cabinets everywhere.  The cabinets above the wine rack will have frosted glass doors.


Our stove was moved in and they gave us a temporary sink to use until the quartz arrives.  I've actually been able to cook a few meals this week.

There is other very exciting news this week...

Yellowstone!

I've accepted a job offer with Delaware North who is the concessionaire for the General Stores in the park.  I'll be going back to Grant Village!  I agreed to a supervisor position and it wasn't until after I signed the contract that I found out the store employs 60 people during the summer.   Let's just hope they hire some good associates so that there is more leading than supervising is needed this summer.  


I'm pretty excited to be going back to Grant.  I report on May 16th which means there will be a quick turn around from our Disney World trip in early May.  I won't be back until the end of September.

Now the big decision--does the cat go back with me this summer or do I take Maisy?

Comments

Looks like a beautiful kitchen remodel, and congrats on your new position!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Your remodel looks great so far!! It will all be worth the hassle and delay.

Congrats on your job at Yellowstone. Are you going to have some better hours than last year you think??

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!