Skywatch Friday: Praying for snow!


Finally!  A possibility of snow for the high desert plains of Eastern Colorado.  My front door faces Pikes Peak so I thought it would be fun to snap pictures of the storm moving westward across the Peak towards us throughout the afternoon.









Still no snow, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Happy Skywatch Friday!

Update:  No snow, but .05" of rain. 

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Must not be as big a peak as I thought. That storm is hopping right over it and coming down here to Oklahoma!!!
Very pretty, moody-looking skies!
carol l mck said…
Magnificent sky shots! awesome blue color ~

New England has had plenty of snow ~ will gladly trade!

Happy Weekend to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Al said…
Nice, moody shots! We had a little rain and snow at our house yesterday evening but need far more.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!