Yellowstone Adventure: Coulter Bay in the Tetons
It's that time of the week again. Time to do laundry and update my blog while I'm waiting for it to finish.
Last week I headed south to Coulter Bay at Grand Teton National Park. I wanted to do the Lake shore Trail.
Last week I headed south to Coulter Bay at Grand Teton National Park. I wanted to do the Lake shore Trail.
The trail goes from Visitor Center across an isthmus and onto and island.
The views are spectacular!
The wild flowers are in full bloom which makes it even more beautiful!
It's such a peaceful and serene setting. It recharges me to be out in nature like this. I really wish I would have looked into working in the Tetons rather than Yellowstone. There are so many more people in Yellowstone, many of whom have no respect for the beauty. The Tetons are much more peaceful and less crowded.
I love the lake shore!
Irv and I did this same hike last year and you can see how much lower the water was in September.
All day I looked for the perfect shot of wild flowers with the Tetons in the background. On my way back to camp I found it! I don't think there's anything more beautiful than this setting.
Thank you Lord for this gift! May humankind preserve this beauty for future generations. It would be a shame to allow the sale of national park land or drilling on this pristine place. We all need to work together to save it!
Comments