Skywatch Friday: Where's the beef?

I stopped to visit some neighbors a couple days ago.  Their big brown eyes and fuzzy ears were beckoning me to stop and say hello.



They were pleading with me to bring them something good to eat.  Maybe some hay or alfalfa and a little cake would be good too.

I think they'd like to come in out of the snow and cold for awhile too.

It's a good thing I don't have a bigger barn.

Happy Skywatch Friday!

Comments

Joyful said…
It's been so cold and I'm sure hard for all the animals to stay warm. Thank goodness Spring is on the way.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Yes, if you had them those cows would eventually did of old age.

And that is just one of the things that makes you special.
Anonymous said…
Cute neighbours!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!