My adorable Sophie
It's time for an adorable kitten cat video. My little girl is all grown up now, but still keeps me entertained. She is the most personable, smart, and affectionate cat I've ever known. She is definitely my best friend and she thinks I hung the hung the moon and stars. Her dream in life is to become a dog..she thinks dogs, especially Diesel, are really cool.
Irv and I wanted to get her a motorized mouse and I found one at the pet store today. Unfortunately, she wasn't as wild about it as I had hoped. She seems to prefer it when the motor is off.
Oh well...it was worth a try.
Stay tuned for another adorable cat video coming soon.
Irv and I wanted to get her a motorized mouse and I found one at the pet store today. Unfortunately, she wasn't as wild about it as I had hoped. She seems to prefer it when the motor is off.
Oh well...it was worth a try.
Stay tuned for another adorable cat video coming soon.
Comments