March Birthday Madness!

It's March so it's birthday time around our house.

Today was Mr. Beans' 14th birthday.  Can you believe he's 14?

I can't!

He's grown into such a sweet and considerate young man (most of the time--there is an occasional teenage moment, but not many).


No more Legos and Transformers for this young man.


Now it's Walking Dead and full gear for paint ball.  (This is Mr. Beans on top of the pile of snow that Mary's neighbor has filled Mary's spare parking spot with.  Believe me this was no easy task.  Mary says she does it in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping.  It's easily 4 feet high.  The lady is nuts.)


Pappy was a wee bit jealous of Mr. Bean's new gear.


Mr. Beans loves the Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies.  He received seven boxes of his own.  It's a good thing he's so skinny!


Dirt cake and chocolate cake for his special day.

So today was just the start of the birthday celebrations.  Tomorrow is Grandma's big day.  Happy Birthday, mom!


In a couple weeks our new baby will finally be here--another March birthday.

 
I wonder what day she will choose to arrive.  March 14th sounds like a good day.
 
Speaking of March 14th--that's my birthday!  This year I'm going to be the big 5-5.  Woohoo!  I think I may finally qualify for a senior meal at a restaurant somewhere.  Maybe I'll have to go to the Black Eyed Pea or Golden Corral, one of those type of places is bound to offer a senior discount.  (Hmmm....if that's what I have to do to get a senior discount, I'll pass.)
 
So it's a big birthday month around here. Around our house we get a "birthday week", but  in honor of my half decade birthday I declare today as the start of my birthday month--a week isn't long enough.  Perhaps 55 days of birthday would be an even better idea, what do you think Irv?
 
How do you celebrate birthdays around your house?


Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
It'd be great to have two members of the family with birthdays on Pi day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!