Skywatch Friday: A frosty morning
Yesterday northern CO had blizzard conditions. Here is southern CO we only had cold, wind, and a dense fog that rolled in late in the afternoon.
It seems like we've had more than the usual amount of fog this winter.
I have nothing against fog unless it starts freezing. I don't like it when my car becomes enshrouded in ice and the defroster can't keep up with it. If the freezing fog is thick enough it also settles on the roadway and makes for interesting driving conditions.
Last night's fog just turned into a beautiful frost on everything. Early this morning when I went out to feed the horses I got to enjoy this beautiful sight made even more spectacular by the full moon over Pikes Peak.
As the sun came up I got to enjoy this view on my way to work. I love Colorado!
Happy Skywatch Friday!
It seems like we've had more than the usual amount of fog this winter.
I have nothing against fog unless it starts freezing. I don't like it when my car becomes enshrouded in ice and the defroster can't keep up with it. If the freezing fog is thick enough it also settles on the roadway and makes for interesting driving conditions.
Last night's fog just turned into a beautiful frost on everything. Early this morning when I went out to feed the horses I got to enjoy this beautiful sight made even more spectacular by the full moon over Pikes Peak.
As the sun came up I got to enjoy this view on my way to work. I love Colorado!
Happy Skywatch Friday!

Comments
I sure hope those horses appreciate you getting up and taking care of them before you go to work.