Every day is Valentines Day!

How do you celebrate Valentines Day at your house?

It's one of those holidays that I don't have anything against, but I prefer not to get caught you in all the hype.

If you love someone, shouldn't every day be Valentines Day?  Does it take chocolate, flowers, and jewelry to know that you're loved?

When you're married to this man you know you're loved every day.



Hopefully he knows how much he's loved too.   In honor of Valentines Day I didn't go out and buy chocolate or flowers, I only bought chicken.  You see, my sweetie loves to eat so we had a special Valentines candlelit dinner that included homemade fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and biscuits.



I'm pretty sure that this tells my man that he means the world to me.  A strong 38 year marriage requires that every day be Valentines Day (however, fried chicken only once a year so that we don't get fat!)

Love you darlin!

Comments

polcat24 said…
Ahhhh Yes I am loved!! The fried chicken as always was sooooo good!!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Yep, Irv is "The Man"!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!