Skywatch Friday: White Peak

I've been neglecting Skywatch Friday for too long.  Today I'm vising the Photo Library on my phone to see what might be suitable.

Fortunately, I live in one of the most beautiful places on earth and I get to see tremendous views of Pikes Peak on my way to work each morning.  Here's a few shots from a few days ago when Pikes Peak got its first good covering of snow for the season.


I love how the clouds are just floating and reaching out to the viewer.


One of these days I'm going to get in an accident as I drive along taking pics of my mountain.  Good thing we live on a infrequently traveled dirt road.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Already snow on Pike's Peak? Beautiful first capture:)
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Great shot Sis,

Really though, cut out the pic taking while driving!
That's a wonderful commute you have!!
Barb said…
Ellen, I think you're Yogi's Sis? Hiking a week ago here in Breckenridge, I got up high enough to look across at Pike's Peak. Next time, I'll wave to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!