My new toy
It's here!
My new Fitbit Force.
I'm so excited! I decided to buy myself one of these with the bonus I received from my 10 year anniversary with FC. I couldn't find one in a store locally so I had to order it from fitbit.com and it was a couple weeks back ordered, but it's finally here.
Now I can track my daily activity, calories burned, and sleep patterns (do you think it really knows when a person is asleep?).
It's only 7:30 in the morning and I've already walked 1,857 steps which is almost 1/5th of my daily goal of 10,000 steps. (Don't worry, I won't be posting daily updates from my Fitbit.)
This is going to be so helpful in making sure I get enough activity every day.
If anyone has any helpful hints about using the Fitbit most effectively, I'd love to hear them.
My new Fitbit Force.
I'm so excited! I decided to buy myself one of these with the bonus I received from my 10 year anniversary with FC. I couldn't find one in a store locally so I had to order it from fitbit.com and it was a couple weeks back ordered, but it's finally here.
Now I can track my daily activity, calories burned, and sleep patterns (do you think it really knows when a person is asleep?).
It's only 7:30 in the morning and I've already walked 1,857 steps which is almost 1/5th of my daily goal of 10,000 steps. (Don't worry, I won't be posting daily updates from my Fitbit.)
This is going to be so helpful in making sure I get enough activity every day.
If anyone has any helpful hints about using the Fitbit most effectively, I'd love to hear them.
Comments
I wear my fitbit everyday - it's alot of fun to see how much you walk on a really busy day!
And today I notice that the Turkey Mountain executive director said on facebook that somebody found a fit bit so I messaged him and described mine and apparently it is mine, or one identical so maybe I'll be back on fitbit.
Just in case you wondered why I hadn't responded to your fitbit friend request.
So, I'm looking forward to rejoining the fitbit fraternity (sorority) again.
My other electronic gizmo says that I have 16,142 steps today. But that includes running about 5 miles which is about 10,000 steps.