You ate my enchiladas?

For the last three weeks I have been eating "clean".  I've done quite well--no cheating, no girl scout cookies, no chips and salsa, no beef.  My trainer has said it's okay to start adding "normal" food back into my diet (in moderation) so on Sunday I made some beef enchiladas.

I LOVE Mexican food!  It has been the hardest thing to give up.

We had leftovers after dinner on Sunday--Irv had his Tupperware of leftovers and I had mine.

Since Irv is working nights, I ate half my leftovers last night and had planned to eat the other half tonight.  In fact, the thought of these enchiladas occupied my thoughts on the icy drive home from work.

Then I get home and called Irv to let him know I got home okay.  In the midst of our conversation he casually mentioned that he had eaten my enchiladas.

WHAT?

Not only do I have to go out in the wind and snow, through drifts of snow several feet high, to feed my critters, now I have no enchiladas?

I know, one should not be so obsessed with food.

Plan B...a fish burrito with Mahi Mahi, lettuce and tomatoes on a high fiber, low-carb tortilla. A much healthier choice, but not quite as good as my enchiladas in the red chile sauce and cheese, but it will have to do.

Now, I don't want you to think I'm upset with Irv for eating my enchiladas...I'm sure I will get over it soon.  





 Love you darlin.





Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
But he was hungry!! Plus he was there first.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!