An update...
I finally got my referral to the University of Colorado Hospital. Now I have to give them a week to contact me to make an appointment for a consultation. Then we'll see about scheduling the ERCP with Manometry. Hurry up and wait. 19 months and counting.
In the meantime, I skipped my Thursday boot camp class. The doctor says under no circumstances am I to do any ab work and since Thursday is "core" day, and because I was up all night in pain, I decided to not go. Now I'm afraid of seeing my trainer tomorrow when he comes to tell us how we're supposed to eat for the next 24 days.
After all, I am a grown woman and if I want to skip class that's okay. Right?
My fellow IT person at work has a kidney stone and her CT scan also revealed an inflamed appendix which she has to have removed as soon as she passes the kidney stone.
We make a fine pair.
Life is good. Keep smiling. Things that make me happy and grateful to God:
A note from Nohelia, my Compassion International girl in Honduras..."I thank you for being my second parents, may God reward you for this."
How touching is that? It's the nicest and most heartfelt thing I've heard in a long time. Thank you Lord for the small blessings in life and for Nohelia and Compassion International.
Have a good weekend everyone!
In the meantime, I skipped my Thursday boot camp class. The doctor says under no circumstances am I to do any ab work and since Thursday is "core" day, and because I was up all night in pain, I decided to not go. Now I'm afraid of seeing my trainer tomorrow when he comes to tell us how we're supposed to eat for the next 24 days.
After all, I am a grown woman and if I want to skip class that's okay. Right?
My fellow IT person at work has a kidney stone and her CT scan also revealed an inflamed appendix which she has to have removed as soon as she passes the kidney stone.
We make a fine pair.
Life is good. Keep smiling. Things that make me happy and grateful to God:
A note from Nohelia, my Compassion International girl in Honduras..."I thank you for being my second parents, may God reward you for this."
How touching is that? It's the nicest and most heartfelt thing I've heard in a long time. Thank you Lord for the small blessings in life and for Nohelia and Compassion International.
Have a good weekend everyone!
Comments
You are on the family prayer list also!