Skywatch Friday - A Rear View

Pikes Peak from my rear view window on the drive home from work last week before the snow hit.  Have I mentioned lately how much I love this mountain?


Happy Birthday to my favorite grandson today (and also to my co-worker, Kim, and my other co-worker's daughter, Tressie, and tomorrow to my mother-in-law)!  It's a big day for birthdays!

Have a great Skywatch Friday!

Comments

From The Heart said…
Great picture!Thank you for sharing.
NatureStop said…
That's a nice shot,Happy Birthday to all of them:)Celebration time!!!Have a great weekend!

Shantana
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Nice shot. So were you driving also? Does Colorado have rules about skywatching and driving?
Ellen said…
Don't worry, I was the passenger. I'm sure Colorado does have rules about that and since I get furious at people who text and drive, I definitely wouldn't skywatch and drive.
ODMoose said…
I miss those mountains! But I like running here at 3000 ft a lot more.
Minoru Saito said…
Hi! Nice capture. I feel you like this mountain very much.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Pat said…
I love side-view mirror reflections! I try now and then to snap an interesting one, but so far none has measured up for Weekend Reflections. Beautiful sky and mountains!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!