A turn for the worse
The winds turned today and the fire has moved into Colorado Springs.
Houses are burning.
The Flying W Ranch has burned to the ground.
The Air Force Academy is preparing to evacuate.
Thousands of people are being evacuated. The roads are jammed with cars trying to get out of their neighborhoods.
We are enshrouded by smoke even as far away as we live. It smells like there is a grass fire right in the backyard.
My heart is breaking. I feel so useless. I'm sitting safely at home wanting to help, but not knowing what to do.
Lord, help our city...please.
Houses are burning.
The Flying W Ranch has burned to the ground.
The Air Force Academy is preparing to evacuate.
Thousands of people are being evacuated. The roads are jammed with cars trying to get out of their neighborhoods.
We are enshrouded by smoke even as far away as we live. It smells like there is a grass fire right in the backyard.
My heart is breaking. I feel so useless. I'm sitting safely at home wanting to help, but not knowing what to do.
Lord, help our city...please.
Comments