Turbulent Skies
We've had some crazy weather the last couple nights. Actually, our house has gotten about 3 drops of rain, but to the east and west of us there has been unbelievable hail, tornadoes, and flooding rains.
It does make for a beautiful picture.
We're in the middle of two big storms right now. Irv and I decided we better come up with a plan in the event of a tornado. Crawl space or closet in our bedroom. Hmmm. Possible snakes in the crawl space. No thanks. So it will have to be the closet. It might be a little crowded--Irv and I, two dogs, two cats, two geese, and two horses. Okay, maybe the horses will have to worry about themselves.
Hopefully we won't have to put our plan into action.
Boy, am I going to be upset if my garden gets messed up.
It does make for a beautiful picture.
We're in the middle of two big storms right now. Irv and I decided we better come up with a plan in the event of a tornado. Crawl space or closet in our bedroom. Hmmm. Possible snakes in the crawl space. No thanks. So it will have to be the closet. It might be a little crowded--Irv and I, two dogs, two cats, two geese, and two horses. Okay, maybe the horses will have to worry about themselves.
Hopefully we won't have to put our plan into action.
Boy, am I going to be upset if my garden gets messed up.
Comments
Think about going to http://skyley.blogspot.com/ and linking your post to participate in Skywatch Friday.
btw - Google tells me that your page is in Romanian. LOL - you been taking classes?