Where does your strength come from?
What to blog about...how about nothing? I'm too tired to think of an interesting subject, but I don't want to become one of those stale bloggers who never update their blog (aka Dana and Jillian).
So, this week has been exhausting and it's only Wednesday. My partner and I spent a couple days in Lamar and La Junta installing new computers. Nothing exciting there except for the wind.
Whew, I thought we were going to get blown away!
Then I got back to work and was reminded there aren't enough hours in the day. Sometimes being the person who "can do it all" isn't so great. Everyone wants a piece of my time, but the only problem is that I can't be pulled ten directions at once. I have to try and plan every minute of my day so that I can make everyone happy. I'm not sure I can do it much longer. I'm tired. Oh well, it's nice to be needed and it's better than the alternative.
To top it all off, I went to a surgeon today who I was hoping would want to open me up and remove whatever it is that's causing me all this pain. No such luck. He's sending me to a pain management clinic. We'll just start treating the pain with corticosteroid shots rather than finding the source of the pain. Hmmm. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'll give it a try. Anything to feel better.
Thank God for friends who remind me where my strength comes from.
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
I can't wait for the weekend!
So, this week has been exhausting and it's only Wednesday. My partner and I spent a couple days in Lamar and La Junta installing new computers. Nothing exciting there except for the wind.
Whew, I thought we were going to get blown away!
Then I got back to work and was reminded there aren't enough hours in the day. Sometimes being the person who "can do it all" isn't so great. Everyone wants a piece of my time, but the only problem is that I can't be pulled ten directions at once. I have to try and plan every minute of my day so that I can make everyone happy. I'm not sure I can do it much longer. I'm tired. Oh well, it's nice to be needed and it's better than the alternative.
To top it all off, I went to a surgeon today who I was hoping would want to open me up and remove whatever it is that's causing me all this pain. No such luck. He's sending me to a pain management clinic. We'll just start treating the pain with corticosteroid shots rather than finding the source of the pain. Hmmm. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'll give it a try. Anything to feel better.
Thank God for friends who remind me where my strength comes from.
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
I can't wait for the weekend!

Comments
Hopefully the clinic can help you get a little relief.