Drilling
Look what has popped up on the prairie.
For years we've had oil and gas companies trying to lease our land, but we haven't signed with any of them yet.
Now it looks like they're drilling right down the road.
This thing is lit up like the Eiffel Tower at night.
I'm not sure how I feel about this...what is the impact going to be on the land which as you may be able to tell is already suffering from a drought.
Do you think if they find oil or gas they will come back and offer us another lease? I'd hate to think we missed out on that $10 an acre.
For years we've had oil and gas companies trying to lease our land, but we haven't signed with any of them yet.
Now it looks like they're drilling right down the road.
This thing is lit up like the Eiffel Tower at night.
I'm not sure how I feel about this...what is the impact going to be on the land which as you may be able to tell is already suffering from a drought.
Do you think if they find oil or gas they will come back and offer us another lease? I'd hate to think we missed out on that $10 an acre.
Comments
If they find gas be sure to refer them to your favorite gas gatherer/processor, or to me.
Most Niobrara drilling that we are looking at is north and east of Denver.