The ties that bind
Last night Irv and I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. While we were waiting for our table this guy sat down next to us and pulled out a bag filled with markers, paper, pencils, etc. He was a caricature artist.
Do you ever get that sinking feeling in your stomach when you know what's about to happen? I made eye contact with him and the next thing I know he's sketching Irv and I.
A couple minutes later our table was ready so Irv went off to claim it while I stayed and waited for him to finish it. I'm not sure who this blonde-haired guy is, but at least the blue eyes are right. It was kind of fun. Anyway, it was another gift card dinner courtesy of my brother and his wife. Thanks guys!
Speaking of my brother, on Saturday he posted something really nice on Facebook.
He posted that he supported my decision to participate in the Women's March in Denver. To have his support knowing that he comes from a very red, Oklahoma meant the world to me. Family is supposed to support each other and not tear each other down through their ignorant and hurtful remarks.
My family may be small, but we stick together. Thanks brother! Check out his blog here.
Do you ever get that sinking feeling in your stomach when you know what's about to happen? I made eye contact with him and the next thing I know he's sketching Irv and I.
Speaking of my brother, on Saturday he posted something really nice on Facebook.
He posted that he supported my decision to participate in the Women's March in Denver. To have his support knowing that he comes from a very red, Oklahoma meant the world to me. Family is supposed to support each other and not tear each other down through their ignorant and hurtful remarks.
My family may be small, but we stick together. Thanks brother! Check out his blog here.

Comments
I'm proud to be from Oklahoma but we have gone temporarily insane. I can't believe POTUS is making our idiot Attorney General the head of the EPA. What a cruel joke.