Skywatch Friday: New Mexico

We made a quick trip to New Mexico last weekend.



 The Sandia Mountains sit directly east of Albuquerque.  The highest point is a little over 10K feet (small mountains by Colorado standards).  These are the mountains I grew up with and I'll always love them.

Speaking about loving something from New Mexico, how about these enchiladas?

 
Blue corn tortilla cheese enchiladas with green chili, posole, and pinto beans.  Now that's a reason to visit New Mexico!


If you're ever in Santa Fe, make sure you stop at The Shed.  You'll have to wait, but it's definitely worth it!

Happy Skywatch Friday!

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
You are making me simultaneously homesick and hungry Ellen.
I really like NM, and its food!! Like Yogi said... now I'm hungry!!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!