Critters, critters, critters

We've been doing a lot of traveling the last couple weeks and one of the best things about visiting people is getting to know their pets.


First we have the Tulsa crew.  This is Ginger and Abby.  Rascal is their brother, but somehow I did not capture of picture of him.


The other Tulsa crew was Fiona and _______ (I can't remember the other one's name.)  I loved this set of paintings that Heather's mom had.  It has inspired me to do something similar with my two three dogs.


This is Miss Charli Ann.  Charli is a Phoenician and she is a severely neglected cat. She is starving all the time and her parents never feed her.  While we were there she was on antibiotics for a UTI.  Unfortunately the antibiotics didn't agree with her and she was vomiting everything up including water.


My sweet hubbie took her to the vet and he changed her medication, but the result was the same.  The vet suggested some chicken and rice to settle her stomach, but she didn't much care for it.  I've decided that watching someone's pet is much more difficult than watching their kid.  I understand she went back to the vet yesterday so hopefully they found something that will work better.


When I got home I discovered that my little robins has hatched.  Right now they are just a little ball of fuzz.  Their mom made the next in one of our lilac bushes not very high off the ground.   I don't think it was a very wise location, but we'll do everything we can to protect them.


While in Phoenix we got the call that our little munchkin was ready to go to her forever home.  The timing was really awful because we're headed out of town again.  Luckily I have a very sweet daughter and grandson who stepped up and offered to keep her while we're gone.


I think she's in good hands.  She apparently got to sleep in Mary's bed last night and she is very fond of Mr. Beans.

Now for the big name announcement...

MAISY

This is Miss Maisy Belle.  She is so sweet and loving.  I can't wait to get back home.

So now we're off to see our neighbors up north.  I hope to meet some Canadian critters while I'm there.


Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Maisy is the perfect name!! Ginger and Abby are so thrilled they made your blog and Rascal cannot believe he didn't.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!