Skywatch Friday: Springs?
Could spring finally have arrived in the Rockies?
The trees finally have leaves. The grass is turning green.
There are blossoms on the lilac bushes. They've had a really rough time this spring with not one, not two, but three late season blizzards with below freezing temperature. I'm surprised that we got any blooms this year.
A couple robins thought the lilac bush was the perfect place to build their nest. Maybe we'll have babies soon!
Most importantly, I got our Adirondack chairs out of storage so we can sit in them, drink a glass of wine and enjoy our view of Pikes Peak.
Spring is in the air! Happy Skywatch Friday!
The trees finally have leaves. The grass is turning green.
There are blossoms on the lilac bushes. They've had a really rough time this spring with not one, not two, but three late season blizzards with below freezing temperature. I'm surprised that we got any blooms this year.
Most importantly, I got our Adirondack chairs out of storage so we can sit in them, drink a glass of wine and enjoy our view of Pikes Peak.
Spring is in the air! Happy Skywatch Friday!
Comments
Looking forward to seeing you and Irv next week.