Skywatch Friday: Broncos Country
A couple weeks ago I finally made a stop at Mile High to get a shot of my beloved Bronco's WORLD CHAMPION sign. It was cold, snowy, and very blustery outside so the sky isn't the usual shade of Colorado blue.
Did I mention that the Denver Broncos are the reigning WORLD CHAMPIONS?
I don't know how much longer Mile High will be called Sports Authority Field at Mile High. I heard Sports Authority is going under. On the radio the other morning the DJs were joking that a marijuana grower wanted to buy the naming rights now. Mile High something or the other. Ha ha, so funny (not).
Yes, sometimes it is embarrassing to be from Colorado and NO, everyone in Colorado does not smoke marijuana.
Anyway, this is Broncos Country and we love our team. We love Peyton, we love John, we love Von, etc., etc., etc., and we'll learn to love Mark and Paxton.
Go Broncos and Happy Skywatch Friday!
Did I mention that the Denver Broncos are the reigning WORLD CHAMPIONS?
I don't know how much longer Mile High will be called Sports Authority Field at Mile High. I heard Sports Authority is going under. On the radio the other morning the DJs were joking that a marijuana grower wanted to buy the naming rights now. Mile High something or the other. Ha ha, so funny (not).
Yes, sometimes it is embarrassing to be from Colorado and NO, everyone in Colorado does not smoke marijuana.
Anyway, this is Broncos Country and we love our team. We love Peyton, we love John, we love Von, etc., etc., etc., and we'll learn to love Mark and Paxton.
Go Broncos and Happy Skywatch Friday!
Comments
Heather has a son of a cousin of hers who has a Firehouse sub place in Arvada (I think) he says he gets all sorts of customers now higher than a kite with bad cases of the munchies.