Skywatch Friday: A message from heaven

We're on our way to Tulsa to celebrate a very special young man.  Not only is he graduating from high school tomorrow, he's turning 18 on Saturday.  More about all that later.

Today we got quite a show in the sky.  We were headed east on I-70 and were treated to one of the most beautiful cloud formations I have ever seen.



On the eastern side of this storm there was apparently a huge tornado that stayed on the ground for over an hour.

 
Luckily we reached our destination for the night and didn't have to continue eastward.  Last we heard there were 20 houses destroyed, but no reports of injuries yet.


During the drive here tonight I received news that a very dear friend, a woman I greatly admired and respected passed away unexpectedly this morning.  She was a woman of God so I know she's at peace in Heaven after living a long life.  This picture lets me know that there is a celebration in heaven tonight.

Barb, this Skywatch Friday is dedicated to you.

Comments

fredamans said…
Such beautiful clouds!!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Spectacular photos sister.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!