Skywatch Friday: Desert View

We spent last weekend in the Phoenix area and got to go on an amazing hike. 

 
This was an especially nice treat since we'd just left snowy Colorado the day before.  In case I haven't mentioned it lately--I love the desert!


If you're ever in the Phoenix area I suggest you look up this trail.  The majority of the loop we went on was easy going, but there was a very challenging section of the trail.  More on that in a future post.

Happy Skywatch Friday!

Comments

joo said…
Lovely photos!
That transition from snow to desert must have been nice! Great desert photos, and looking forward to "part 2"!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Nice shot, it looks like a good hike.

Can't wait to show you and Irv the "I want my mommy trail" here in Tulsa.
betty-NZ said…
I've never been in the desert (except for passing through years ago) so I find your photos quite wonderful.
how I miss warm weather...looks like a great trail you have..

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!