Skywatch Friday: Another view of the Peak
This warm weather is really starting to make me want to get out on the trails. Last week I posted a picture from a recent hike in the Garden of the Gods.
Here's another view of Pikes Peak from a trail on the Air Force Academy. It was taken last fall, but I think it's about time for another visit. The trail was almost deserted that day and I was afraid a bear was going to pop up out of that grass at any moment. Yes, that has happened to me once.
Isn't that one of the most beautiful sights you've ever seen? I think this may be a future painting that I want to do.
Happy Skywatch Friday!
Here's another view of Pikes Peak from a trail on the Air Force Academy. It was taken last fall, but I think it's about time for another visit. The trail was almost deserted that day and I was afraid a bear was going to pop up out of that grass at any moment. Yes, that has happened to me once.
Isn't that one of the most beautiful sights you've ever seen? I think this may be a future painting that I want to do.
Happy Skywatch Friday!
Comments
Have a nice weekend:)