18 days and counting
Another trying week this week. Lots to think about, lots to worry about.
The realization that my youngest baby will be leaving in less than three weeks.
So glad my baby is going to start exploring the world...new adventures, new friends, new places to visit.
So glad her 4-H family loves her almost as much as I do. They sent her off with Farewell party #1 this week.
Now I'm going to go in my room and cry for the rest of the night.
The realization that my youngest baby will be leaving in less than three weeks.
So glad my baby is going to start exploring the world...new adventures, new friends, new places to visit.
So glad her 4-H family loves her almost as much as I do. They sent her off with Farewell party #1 this week.
Now I'm going to go in my room and cry for the rest of the night.
Comments