Our Christmas Joy
We don't have any kids around our house at Christmas time anymore which makes Christmas a little less fun. What we do have, however, is a kitten named Sophie.
She believes we put a tree in the house just for her entertainment. Every now she'll come running to me with an ornament hanging out of her mouth. She's just so dang cute that it's hard to get mad at her.

Tonight I spent a little cleaning up under the tree and rehanging ornaments.
Hmmm...I wonder how this ornament was broken.
Strange how things are just falling off the tree by themselves.
The angel that tops our 9 foot Christmas tree was also on the floor. There must have been an earthquake in Colorado today.

I hope nobody thinks this little kitten is as sweet and innocent as she looks.
We have proof that this little stinker is up to no good...
She keeps us laughing and smiling this Christmas season. Our Christmas tree might have to stay up for an extra month or two.
She believes we put a tree in the house just for her entertainment. Every now she'll come running to me with an ornament hanging out of her mouth. She's just so dang cute that it's hard to get mad at her.
Tonight I spent a little cleaning up under the tree and rehanging ornaments.
Hmmm...I wonder how this ornament was broken.
Strange how things are just falling off the tree by themselves.
The angel that tops our 9 foot Christmas tree was also on the floor. There must have been an earthquake in Colorado today.
I hope nobody thinks this little kitten is as sweet and innocent as she looks.
We have proof that this little stinker is up to no good...
Comments
I guess for next year I am going to have to get you a Dallas Cowboys star to top your tree with.