Family Fun Time

We had our 2nd annual family fun painting night on Saturday.

Just look at the smiles on these faces. 


I have a new best friend...too bad she lives on the other side of the globe.


Eager to start our masterpieces.


Why is she giving me that look?


Everyone did such a fantastic job.
 
 
J and C became official members of the family this week.
 
 
Mr. Beans and Mary are very talented.  Mr. Beans went a little rogue and followed his own inspiration.  For some reason he refused to let me have his painting for my office.
 
 

This might have been before the dancing started.
 
 
The moms seemed to take it a little more seriously than everyone else.
 
 
Mr. W made sure all our glasses were kept filled.
 
 
I believe a good time was had by all. 
 
I have just one question...can someone please explain this painting to me?  All I know that it is called the $900 painting--$300 this way, $600 that way.  (Undoubtedly, a family joke for years to come.)
 
 

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
It looks like a fun time was had by all.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!