Fantasy Football
Fantasy football is big in our house. We've had a family league for several years. Lots of family members have come and gone...we've even recruited "honorary" family members. Last year my co-worker and friend, Laura, joined the league, but this year we had to boot her out because she didn't keep up with her team. We also have Meagan and Nate as honorary family members, they've been with us for a few years.
This year we invited nephews, Eric and Ryan, into the league. So far they're kicking our butts.
Something else we've added this year is a trophy...this is to encourage members to keep up with their teams.
This is no small trophy, it's about 18 inches tall and quite heavy.
I love the armchair quarterback that sits on top.
We decided that this year's winner would be the first name engraved. Guess who it is!
Oh yeah...this girl beat everyone else last season and won the league! Me and my Peyton Manning! By the way Miss Meagan, you may own my Peyton this season, but he's mine! Prepare to give him back next year.
This may the one and only time you ever see my name on this trophy. It's in the place of honor on the mantle in our family room. Soon I will be taking it to work to enjoy there.
I have a pretty crappy team this year, but I've managed to pull out a couple wins and am sitting in the middle of the pack.
This year we invited nephews, Eric and Ryan, into the league. So far they're kicking our butts.
Something else we've added this year is a trophy...this is to encourage members to keep up with their teams.
This is no small trophy, it's about 18 inches tall and quite heavy.
I love the armchair quarterback that sits on top.
We decided that this year's winner would be the first name engraved. Guess who it is!
Oh yeah...this girl beat everyone else last season and won the league! Me and my Peyton Manning! By the way Miss Meagan, you may own my Peyton this season, but he's mine! Prepare to give him back next year.
This may the one and only time you ever see my name on this trophy. It's in the place of honor on the mantle in our family room. Soon I will be taking it to work to enjoy there.
I have a pretty crappy team this year, but I've managed to pull out a couple wins and am sitting in the middle of the pack.
Who knows? Maybe I'll get to keep it for a second year.
Go Colorado Rogues!

Comments
Good luck. There is still a lot of time left in the season so hang in there.