Skywatch Friday: Raindrops keep fallling on our heads
Woohoo!
I'm officially on vacation for the next 11 days! However, we may need an ark to get out of Colorado.
The high desert of Colorado is changing.
There's a river now.
And a lake (filled with frogs).
Bubbling pools.
The roadway is gradually turning into a waterway. I was too scared to drive through this one on the way home from work so I took about a 15 mile detour to get home the "long" way. I didn't want to be that woman who chanced driving through a flooded area only to have to be rescued by complete strangers all while being caught on the news. You know...the one that we always call the "idiot".
We're still grateful for the rain, but how 'bout some sunshine to help dry things out? It was 58 degrees when I left work today, summer has yet to arrive.
Happy Skywatch Friday!
I'm officially on vacation for the next 11 days! However, we may need an ark to get out of Colorado.
The high desert of Colorado is changing.
There's a river now.
And a lake (filled with frogs).
Bubbling pools.
The roadway is gradually turning into a waterway. I was too scared to drive through this one on the way home from work so I took about a 15 mile detour to get home the "long" way. I didn't want to be that woman who chanced driving through a flooded area only to have to be rescued by complete strangers all while being caught on the news. You know...the one that we always call the "idiot".
We're still grateful for the rain, but how 'bout some sunshine to help dry things out? It was 58 degrees when I left work today, summer has yet to arrive.
Happy Skywatch Friday!
Comments