Green!

Do you see that green pasture?

Wow...it's almost unrecognizable to us.  For the last several years all we've seen is brown.  We've had to pay astronomical prices for high quality horse hay because there was no grass for the horses to eat.


Now we have a pond.  The ground is saturated.  I'm not sure that's a good thing.  We had inches of rain over the weekend, but not nearly as bad as our neighbors to the east who had something like 5 inches of rain in an hour.  Roads were flooded, ditches were overflowing, there was even a tornado to the south of us.

When it rains it pours.  And you know what, I'm not complaining.  We prayed for rain for years and now we're getting it.  Colorado is back to being Colorful Colorado.

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
I guess you enjoy the rain while it lasts. Nice to see it all greened up.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!