Sophie Jo

It has been brought to my attention that I have never blogged about the newest member of our family--Sophie Jo.

You may recall that I lost my Tabitha on March 18th.  At that time I said I would never have another cat.  For those who know me though, that was highly unlikely.  I like to be surrounded by my critters and the absence of a cat was overwhelming.  I started searching rescues and the humane society website in hopes of finding my new cat.  I wanted to save a life and adopt an adult who was having a hard time finding a home.  Irv on the other hand wanted a kitten.  Then one day in mid-April he sent me a picture of some adorable kittens that were on Craigslist.  Alright, I'll go look.


Well, you can't so look at kittens without bringing one home so now we have Sophie.





She looks a little evil in this picture, but you would too if you'd just been taken from your mother and siblings.




She is quite possibly the sweetest kitten on earth.  She plays hard and she cuddles hard and she absolutely loves her mama which I think makes Irv a little jealous.




She hasn't quite learned proper manners yet like cats not being allowed on the counters, but she'll get it eventually.  She's also crazy about food...any type of food--human, dog, cat--most especially ice cream.

She also has a best friend by the name of Diesel.  The two of them pick on each other just like a brother and sister.  Sometimes her whole head is in Diesel's mouth, but he is super gentle with her.  When Diesel is around Sophie is usually covered in dog slobber.  It's adorable.


Sophie Jo was an excellent addition to our family.  I already love her so much! 

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
She looks like a little darling. I'm missing my big ole Maine Coon really bad.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!