Some new duds

My sweet husband is one of the most generous, selfless men I have ever known.  What is important to him is taking care of his family.  Getting him to spend a penny on himself is almost impossible.  However, in the last couple days it has become apparent that his winter wardrobe is in need of an update.  Since I had the day off and he had to work I offered to go shopping to get him a few new sweaters and some khakis.  He gladly took me up on the offer.

Now understand that I generally don't believe in doing the shopping for my man, he ought to be able to do this for himself.  After all, he doesn't shop for me (thank goodness). 

A few weeks ago I heard a story about Coach Harbaugh from the San Francisco 49ers who although he earns a $1 million plus salary, he buys his khakis from the big discount store much to the horror of his wife.  This made me laugh because my hubby is the same way--he won't pay more than $10 for a pair of khakis.  This is why I shop for my man especially when he's not with me.  It's just better if he doesn't know what I'm willing to pay for a good quality pair of pants.

Anyway I hope he likes what I have chosen.  I'm sure his co-workers will be thrilled to see him in something different for a few days.

Thanks sweetie for being such a good provider!

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Now we need an encore post with him modeling his new duds.

A new water bottle also? Good for you. He has to be hydrated.

Some of the younger guys at work do their noon workouts together. Mon to Thursday they run, on Friday they do "curls for girls" I just had to share that. I think it is hilarious.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!