New Hobby

I did it!  I finally signed up for something I've wanted to do for a long time--art lessons!

My mom became an artist later in life so I hope I've inherited just an ounce of her talent.

Last night I dragged Irv to the store to help me gather the supplies I need for my first lesson on Saturday (he didn't mind though because I took him out for Mexican food beforehand). 


The next thing I have to do is to find a picture of what I want to paint.  Do you think I might be the next Rosa Bonheur?


Or van Gogh?

We'll just have to see.

Hobbies.
Interests.
Volunteering.
Healthy eating.
Active lifestyle.

These are all things required for many years of happy, healthy retirement which is something I think about a lot these days.

Speaking of health, my dad said I needed to post an update on how I'm doing.  It's been 10 days since my procedure.  Still not pain free, but getting a little better everyday.  Keeping positive!

Comments

Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Okay, good for you. I'll be waiting to see what your efforts bring.

I'm still working on stick men myself. None of Mom's art genes stuck. Dad is really good at drawings. None of that came my way either.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!