Ready for a new week!
First of all, happy Father's Day, dad! I wish we were there to celebrate with you, but we'll be there in a couple weeks.
| This is a very old picture of my family--Bob, Alan, Dad, Mom, and me in the front. |
There are small things in live that bring me hope and reminds me how special live is. One of these are the baby birds that are living in one of our pine trees in the front yard.
They looked like this just a couple weeks ago.
Now they're almost grown.
One of these days I'm going to come home from work and they're going to be gone. I think mama bird is getting tired of taking care of them and it's about time they got their own place.
I'm going to miss them.
I got another surprise when I was leaving work on Friday. A herd of five bucks right in the back of our building.
Keep in mind that I work in town. This is not a common observance.
Just some small reminders to stop and smell the roses--enjoy the small things in life like baby birds and deer and especially your loved ones!
Have a good week!


Comments
Doves have been using one of Heather's pots on the front porch for nesting. This year we had two batches out of the same pot.
Those fires are just terrible.