Commencement

Today is the day!  The Colorado State University Global Campus class of 2013 graduates.  I'm a member of that class, but I chose not to participate in the ceremony.  I'm not sure why I made that decision--it would have been some kind of recognition for the four long years it took to complete my degree.  I should have had a big party, my sister-in-law in Albuquerque said they would have come up for it.  Thanks Sis!  I never like to be the center of attention, but maybe this time I should have done something to celebrate.

Oh well, I'll have my own private, personal ceremony once that piece of paper finally arrives in the mail.  I've got the frame ready, all I need is the diploma.

Anyway, all I can say is "Congratulations to me!"

Comments

Sweetie said…
Well I think we definitely need to have a celebration in Idaho. Congratulations again! What an awesome accomplishment!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Way to go Ellen!!!!

Congratulations.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday: A little close for comfort

Skywatch Friday: Upper and Lower Falls

Skywatch Friday: Wild Horses!