Out with the old and in with the new
Sometimes in life you find things that you just love. My spring cleaning has now carried over into the summer, but yesterday was the day to thoroughly clean Irv's bathroom.
While I was cleaning I decided it was time for a new decor. Jillian and I went to Target and found a great shower curtain, towels and rug--all with turquoise, my favorite color. I love the color combination--brown, turquoise, and lime green.

When Irv gets home from work today he'll be in for a little surprise, actually I wonder if he'll even notice.
It's somewhat manly don't you think?
I'm considering painting the walls turquoise and lime green.
What do you think?
When Irv gets home from work today he'll be in for a little surprise, actually I wonder if he'll even notice.
It's somewhat manly don't you think?
What do you think?
Comments